Image credit Mark Boughton Photography
- 6 to 8 servings
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- Cauliflower Bites
- 1head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2cup hot pepper sauce
- 1tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Blue Cheese Dip
- 3/4cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2teaspoons cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°F; line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread cauliflower in a single layer on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven, sprinkle with garlic powder, toss and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Stir together hot pepper sauce and butter in a small bowl. Pour over cauliflower and toss.
- For blue cheese dip, combine yogurt, green onion, blue cheese, mayonnaise and vinegar. Stir well. Serve with cauliflower. Serves 6 to 8.